24 slices (about 1 pound) thinly sliced Kretschmar Master’s Cut Maple & Brown Sugar Ham
18 large Eggs
1 cup Whole Milk
1 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
12 (10-inch) Flour Tortillas
1/4 cup Whole Seed Mustard
Fresh Thyme Leaves from 4-5 sprigs
12 slices of Kretschmar Swiss Cheese
1. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Whisk in the milk and fresh thyme leaves until just combined.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the butter over medium-low heat until melted. Pour in the egg mixture and scramble. Transfer the eggs to a plate or bowl.
3. Wipe out the pan and heat over medium heat. Meanwhile, assemble the quesadillas.
4. Stack the tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave until soft and pliable, about 30 seconds.
1. Place the tortillas on a work surface. Spread about 1 teaspoon of the mustard over the center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with one slice of Kretschmar Maple & Brown Sugar Ham. Divide the eggs among the tortillas, spreading into an even layer but leaving a 1 1/2-inch border. Place a slice of Kretschmar Swiss Cheese over the top of the eggs. Top each with one more slice of ham.
2. To fold the quesadillas, fold the top of the tortilla down over the filling toward the center. Holding that piece down and working clockwise, continue folding the rest of the tortilla toward the middle until the filling is completely covered, making about 5 folds. Carefully flip the quesadilla over and repeat with the remaining tortillas.
3. Place the quesadillas, folded-side down, in the heated pan. Cook until browned, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Repeat until all the quesadillas are cooked.
Freezing & Reheating:
1. The quesadillas can be wrapped in foil and stored in a resealable plastic bag for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or 3 months in the freezer.
2. To reheat, place uncovered quesadilla in 325° oven for 20 minutes (if from refrigerated) or 30 minutes (if from frozen).